Top 5 Reasons it's too Hot to Post
1) No A.C.
2) My knees are sweating.
3) My computer is throwing off heat.
4) I couldn't possibly come up with anything clever to say.
5) A cold shower is waiting.
1) So John Cusack will turn up at my house with a boombox raised over his head and profess his eternal love for me; 2) 'Cause I have opinions too, you know; 3) 'Cause I have to do something besides go to work and hang out at the Rhino; 4) So I can show the world how freaking clever I am; 5) Everybody else is doing it.
1) No A.C.
This is adapted from Vinay Menon's Article 'Down to the Underwire' in the Star today - they're too funny not to include them just 'cause I didn't come up with the list.
1) Stay open.
1) Nicole's parcels, Georgina's outfits, Lorrie's expressions, Jenny's gardening tips, Sharelle's advice, Amy's stories, and Stefania's soccer talk!
Cyril Takayama is a performance artist from Hollywood who is, clearly, Big In Japan. I love watching these videos because a) they're freakin' cool; b) Cyril's Japanese is so clear, I can actually catch a few words here and there (and then I feel like a smarty pants); c) I love the particular brand of wackiness that is a Japanese TV program; and d) the sounds that the Japanese make to express awe and amazement are so great! Sore wa sugoi ne.
1) A tosta mista (toasted ham & cheese) at Nova Era (770 College St. & others) - $3.75
Asia - Heat of the Moment
1) Canada 411 - good for numbers in Canada (no duh, eh?)
1) Rufus Wainwright - Self-titled
1) I can actually sing: when he gets old and nostalgic and wants to include his family in future albums, I won't be an embarassment.