Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Top 5 Pics of Kids Getting in the Best Kind of Trouble

If you have a mom, she probably already emailed these to you, but it's my blog, so deal.

1)
















Milk is up there on the top shelf buddy.

2)














Better keep this one out of the bathroom.

3)















I like how the kid on the right looks so uncomfortable. "Mommy, my skin feels crackly."

4)















"Man, I'm in deep doodoo when she puts that camera down, so I better make this smile extra genuine."

5)















Un, you missed a spot there sport. Oh, wait, no you didn't.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger tjo' said...

Please post more often, because i laughed so hard i peed my pants and snorted like a pig (ok, so i'm not a girl and i didn't do those things). very funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home