Top 5 Things We Learned From Canada's Next Top Model
This is adapted from Vinay Menon's Article 'Down to the Underwire' in the Star today - they're too funny not to include them just 'cause I didn't come up with the list.
1) It is possible to smile using only your eyes.
2) Models have the worst fake coughs.
3) Models have trouble hearing foghorns.
4) You can now affix a "y" or "ish" to any word in the English language.
5) When in doubt, a young model should ... SCREAM! Or count to 10 getting progressively more psychotic.